PL

Posted on Dec 1, 2021
Delicious

The corn chips has a salty flavor with natural corn aftertaste . I really liked it. The fact that is comes 450 grams!! And it was feels like the pack not going to end 😊

88e5e345-5ca5-4e57-9eba-45edf2fe2228
Posted on May 1, 2022

I selfishly keep these chips to myself. Even the 16 oz bag is hard to share with friends. The blue corn color is wonderful. The taste is great, the snap of the chips is just right and they are not greasy or oily. Perfect snacking with guac or salsa. Or a light meal as nachos.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This brand used to be available in Singapore, but now it's hard to find. I really like these Blue Chips. When I eat other brands, my allergies flare up, but for some reason, not when I eat these. So, I'm sticking with them. The quality is excellent. The party pack size is great for sharing or hoarding for myself to last a few days.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

These offer the perfect balance between chips that are too tough and too fragile. They also have a great taste and go well with everything from salsa to spinach-cheese dip to chili to basil pesto. It also is relatively low in fat and salt when compared to others. And, because it's so popular, it's great that it's organic

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I love the taste and texture of these blue corn chips. Crispy, slightly salty, a perfect snack on their own or with dips. Made with simple, quality ingredients. The size of the bag is quite large so it's a relatively good value compared to other chips on the iHerb site. Would re-purchase.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love the crunch and slight saltiness of these. Flavorful and delicious! I live in Japan where it's hard to find any tortilla chips that aren't covered in some kind of flavoring. I want to taste the corn! I love melting a bit of cheese on these. It's a big bag but doesn't last long as I eat them up pretty quickly. I'm so glad that iHerb carries them!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love this, good quality chips! The ingredients are very simple, although it uses sunflower oil i can definitely give it a pass since other ingredients are good. The taste is just like regular chips, but healthier. I love that it comes in a big bag! It a lot cheaper too as compared to Siete chips.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I like the quality and taste of these chips, and it is a great size for families. I use them in recipes when I don't have regular corn tortillas. I think they are a beneficial addition to a healthy diet. and they are organic, which is the only way I buy corn products

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My favorite corn chips. I've been eating these for years. They are crisp, but not to crunchy or salty. The blue corn is excellent and higher quality to what I normally find in corn chips. I don't eat a ton at once so actually prefer a smaller bag. Often use them for Nachos or eat them with a bit of salsa.