PL

Valen2
Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Great!!

I'll take 2 capsules when I feel like I'm so stressed out or moody. I prefer herbs over the pills because they do not have as much side effects. Not much harmful ingredients in this one as well. Just to take note that some herbal medications and supplements may interact in harmful ways with over-the-counter or prescription medicines you are taking.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

After taking the Gaia I have noticed a major difference in overall stress in my daily life. The pills have no taste at all which I like. I also like that they are vegan made and all natural ingredients. I am all for the quality of the vitamins. I have seen a major improvements since I have taken the supplements. No concerns at all.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I am so happy to see you carried the Stress Response. When I ran out I just placed an order with you and got them super fast. Great product!

A good mixed of herbs, it has Ashwagandah, holy basil both are the great ingredients for stress. The quality of Gaia herbs are indeed good one, they come in a liquid inside the capsule form. I am age 40, and a full time mom, i always dealing with mental & physical stress. This product indeed helped in my stress level. Please take for somet times, be patient to see the good result, and remember to drink plenty water, when you're dehydrated no matter what supplements you consumed also useless.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I think this helps with general anxiety, I feel calmer, less silent reflux, and I am able to drink coffee without getting too buzzed. I realized this formula is the same as adrenal health formula, that might be cheaper.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Gaia Stress Response was highly recommended to me because of the quality of ingredients. Currently I have been taking 2 capsules with great help in relieving my anxiety. This also is aiding me with my diet. I do wish this supplement was offered in a larger quantity.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I take two pills in the morning before my breakfast and I think it has helped me fall asleep at a reasonable time- before midnight. I'm on my second bottle and will see how things go.

todleroni
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Works great, you feel less on the edge, more calm and react more mildly.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Love this supplement. Helps management my stress abs makes me feel better!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

really notice a difference when I don't take this and this brand has been a favorite of me for a long time