PL

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Helps BP

Doctors Best Hesperidin 2/day and Gaia Hawthorn 2/day. Drops BP from 145/85 to 135/75 - even reduced my RX telmisartan 80mg from 2/day to 1/day and stop hctz 12.5mg. I take many other supplements per Dr James Roberts FACC and Life Extension recommendations. Arteries in great shape for overweight 68 year old male.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The Gaia Herbs hawthorn Supreme is excellent quality. I have noticed that the disturbing heart palpitations stopped occurring while taking this supplement and return after a little while if I stop taking it. The ingredients include hawthorn berry, leaf and flower to give a well rounded supplement. I like that the capsule is not too big so easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Was recommended this product to help lower my blood pressure without the need for medication. This supplement although it is black in colour has no taste or smell. I haven't noticed a change in my blood pressure as yet, but I have only been taking it for 2 weeks. Hoping to see a benefit soon.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I have used this Hawthorn for many years. I found it good for quieting palpitations due to thyroid issues. This is the only Hawthorn brand that gives me relief. I believe it is their ingredient format and quality.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

After 2 months on cardio meds for CHF, my cardiologist was talking about a pacemaker. After receiving a recommendation from a naturopathic dr for supplements, including Hawthorne, ny heart began to heal. I love this product and I'm so grateful to be going in the right direction.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

This is a strong product and I would highly recommend to consult your herbalist or doctor before taking it because the suggested dosage can be misleading. I took the maximum dosage as suggested and hard heart palpitation. I would reduce its dosage if you are of smaller built and weigh less than 120lbs. Do consult your doctor before taking.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

All of the Gaia herbal brands are top shelf. They are liquid in gel, so you get better absorbtion. I really could feel the difference with this Hawthorne supplement, which is a key heart health aid.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Hawthorne capsules are difficult to find in the markets. I'm glad to find them on the net. Delivery has been prompt and reliable. Gaia Hawthorne Supreme seems to keep my blood pressure at an acceptable level.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This was recommended for me to take it and it has been helpful. The quality of Gaia products make them my ‘go to’ for vitamins.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

First time to try Gaia brand.. It did not dissapoint me. I am looking for a hawthorn supplement that can help work together with my prescriprion medicine for my AFIB. This Gaia Hawthorn Supreme helps minimize my AFIB episodes from once a week to a lesser one and gives me more energy to do my walking exercise. I bought 2 bottles and as soon as i reach half of the second bottle I will definitely ordering again.