PL

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

The product speaks for itself, however, the service from iherb is why I'm a return customer. The speed of delivery and the ease of placing an order is what brings me back time and again. Thanks for having the items in the size we need each time we use your website!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I typically take this at night and it helps me fall asleep and provides mental clarity. Upon initially taking it, I passed out and slept the entire day. So I definitely would recommend taking in the evening.

Posted on May 22, 2022

My 7 year old son loves it! He was getting nervous and agitated and it calmed him down. He is almost done with the first bottle and I see a huge change in his behavior. Thank you

A total natural, liquid magnesium. A bit sour. Should be refrigerated as soon as opened. Magnesium is my must supplement and the only one I take daily.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love this brand of liquid magnesium. Drink it at nite to help me sleep better. it also helps me to go to the toilet in the morning easier.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

This helped me with body odor so i had really bad body odor as soon as i started taking this stuff daily it helped soo much Thank the good Lord for solutions

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

easy on the stomach but made me very sleepy during the day..and restless if taken at night because of the b vitamins it contains..I would go for magnesium alone next time.

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

The only negative comment is regarding the seal on the bottles. They sometimes leak in transit. Also, they're glass and it would be great if they were packaged better. Otherwise, we have been happy with this supplement. It helps my son keep calm in a natural way, rather than relying on pharmaceutical intervention.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

good product, works as it should. I didn’t find any minus, I will buy more.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This tastes like juice and really helps relax me in the evening and helps me get a good nights sleep. I love it!