PL

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Gaia has been always our favorite brand. Besides being sustainable and organic that have high quality products so it was an obvious choice for our baby. It is a high-quality multivitamin product, which we warmly recommend for everyone.

Posted on May 27, 2022

My baby loves the taste so much and this one is from a brand I trust, so I’ve been replenishing.

Tan
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

My kid on this formula last 2 years. And I see improvement in her immunity.

Posted on May 7, 2021

I buy this product for several years. I prefer the original to gluten free, but it disappeared. Overall, this one works too. I can see visible improvements in mental and physical development (mood, nails, teeth), so I also take this Vits.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

I order for my family and as a gift. Natural composition (after opening for only 30 days in the refrigerator - which means that it does not contain aggressive preservatives). It tastes good, even a child drinks with pleasure!

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

My elderly mum has sensitive stomach and does not like to swallow pill form supplements, so I bought this for her. She drinks it happily without any complaint.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Great product for kids and they love the taste.

Posted on Aug 17, 2020

We have been hooked on this brand after recommended in Canada 5 years ago. Kids have better appetites and growth spurts. Highly recommended. Packages arrived and was packed properly. No leakage. Will definitely order again.

Posted on Jul 20, 2020

I wasn't sure if she would like the taste, but she loves it! She takes it right out of the cap and gobbles it up. Will buy again and I love this company and ingredients.

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

Good but don’t know why it has some small clumps at the bottom