PL

Posted on Jan 6, 2022
For cleaning obsessive

if you are as obsessive as me with cleaning you know that there are different types and quality of dish clothes. I loved this it doesnt leave any fibers behind, they wash easily feels extremely clean coming out of the washing machine goes perfect in the drier. this is the second package I buy since they come in different colors you can have few for the kitchen, few for the bathroom etc

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I have a nice stack of these in my bathroom now and i use them to really scrub anything. The texture makes them perfect for scrubbing and because they are cotton they get really clean in the wash. After you wash them they will be quite small, so do not consider them as a towell, but rather as a hand sized small cloth for wiping. Very good quality, I recommend.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Useful, feels good, works for drying the dishes. I used it as a gift for a friend for a new apartment. There are 3 towels in each package. I will order more of it, maybe different color next time.

c039a3b4-6f21-406c-8166-a5ca11f33791
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It’s my second purchase of these towels and I really like them. It’s cotton, ruffled texture, small square towel. I use them for everything. My last purchase was about two years ago and they survived many washes! Very pleased, but I hope they will be a bit bigger size.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Nice cloth for wiping down benches, easily thrown in the wash to reuse, which is fantastic. Reducing our waste. I like the colour of these too. Marks have easily washed out so far.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I really like these towels. They last a long time, absorb well and we use them as kitchen towels because they wipe well. Buy them again and again

Posted on May 16, 2022

These tidy cloths are strong. They hold water, so the cloth does not get drippy wet. They are great for cleaning dishes as well as countertops and appliances. These cloths wash well.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I just started using these. They did shrink in the dryer, making them a little smaller than I'd like. The colors are very nice.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Won't become smelly that easily. The surface is not smooth so it helps cleaning