PL

Posted on May 17, 2022

My husband and I love using cardamom pods. There is nothing like the aroma and flavor of freshly ground pods. We use them alot. The quality and price of this product was excellent at the time we purchased this last bag (though there can sometimes be changes from season to season).

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Am simply loving this aromatic sweet floral flavor spice which I used to boil to make my daily morning chai tea. Great value in purchasing this 453g package consisting of organic cardamom pods. Certainly would recommend these pods and take advantage of its great medicinal benefits. Simply break a pod and inhale the unique sweet floral smell! .. so antimicrobial!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

The size is bigger than the ones I get at my best supplier and the cardamoms are fresh enough for a lovely taste to be imparted to the dishes I cook. The quality is excellent. It was quite difficult when there was no supply for almost a year for me.

By far one of the cleanest Cardamom Pods I ever used, it has a very stronge aroma and the size of the Pods is large.

de5e5036-3b64-4083-9002-9a63b5d92d35
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

They aren't the best organic cardamom pods I've ever had, but they're pretty good. I'm not sure what they're packaged in, but that would be good information to add, since I grind whole spices myself to avoid phthalates that can leach into spices during processing, so I'd like to know that the bag is free of any of the more concerning phthalates.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

When I recently read elsewhere of a shortage of cardamom crop harvest, I immediately went to iHerbs and was grateful to see it in stock. Smells incredibly fresh,thank you!!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

While cardamom is used in many culinary applications, I break open the dried pods and add to a plain rooibos loose tea. Allow to steep 7-10 minutes and the flavor is phenomenal. You can also break open pod and chew on the contents to freshen breath.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I received this order way before I expected to receive it...the cardamom smelled fresh and aromatic. I have ordered this spice from other sellers and it was never this fresh. I grind the seed from the pods and use them in my chicken and curry dishes. The pods are still fresh and full of flavor that I use in my teas, hot chocolate and even my lemonades. It give a very special flavor to these drinks. I am very pleased with this product.

de5f8055-8bfc-4cd0-ab3a-f486f5c0f953
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

now I can made homemade chai-tea and other myself. if you are a coffee person: grind the seeds from 3-4 pods and put it in to the ground coffee.(you can grind the seeds with beans too) brew and enjoy.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I compare the flavour, size and aroma intensity of different cardamom pods that I grind myself - I prefer this product since it is organic, generous pack and non-irradiated and when I run out of these cardamom pods - I replenish the stock with whatever is avaible (market, shop). Besides cardamom being a grand-child of ginger (no wonder why loving both), and its health benefits: phytochemicals, assisting in fight against inflammatory and bacterial processes in the human body - I just dearly love my morning matcha + cardamom blend with Uzbek almond paste (in the place of almond milk). I would recommend mixing matcha with freshly grinded organic cardamom pods and leaving for few hours to match and enrich these two distinctive flavours into one world great tea experience. Just inhaling the flavour of content in this pack once it is opened... So far my greatest experience is tea brewing and only once making Iranian bisquits - in both cases I highly recommend buying whole pods and grinding them into powder. Long-lasting pack.