PL

Memepodesta
Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Super stuff!!!

This thyme smells so yummy!!! I will be having my morning tea with great pleasure from now on. Add sugar or honey to your tea and you will be amazed that thyme can be this delicious. The benefits of thyme for the body are amazing ( do your research). Did you know that THYMOL is basically one of the strongest anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-everything bad that exists? We need to go back to the old fashioned ways of taking control of our health. Frontier Co-op is the best quality out there and this thyme is no exception. I have A LOT of thyme now....1 whole pound of perfectly dried, sweet smelling leaves.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

A great find - I've had trouvle locating thyme in my lical stores ut knew that iHerb would come through. Boy did they! I use a lot of thyme, ut now i have a year's supply for an incredible price. First rate quality, as expected. Great service as always from iHerb.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I am using a Thyme as a regular tea for health reasons. Thyme is a powerful herb. Thyme has pathogenic properties. I drink this along with parasite cleansing herbs such as Now wormwood complex and Kroeger wormwood. Both can be found right here on Iherb Changing your diet is key to better overall and gut health. I am a vegan who eats mostly raw and trying to reverse lots of health issues. Thyme is also great of course for cooking in many recipes. Look up the benefits. I am a huge fan of Frontier herbs and am so happy Iherb carries herbs! Thanks so much Iherb

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I love and trust Frontier Herbs products, this Thyme leaf included. RIch taste, excellent quality. I use Thyme as an ingredient in cooking, as well as in teas and hot steams when I feel a cold coming on. This size will last me a long time, even with the frequency that I use it. Will repurchase when I eventually run out though.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Lovely fresh product, amazed how much I got in the packet for the weight. The smell is amazing when you open the product. Smells like the fresh Thyme in the vegetable garden. Have used it in my go to spice rub mix and in my Italian spice mix. Its fantastic will definitely be ordering it again.

I underestimated how huge this bag would be - it’s MASSIVE. It will last forever (and is probably the quantity a restaurant kitchen would order) so I would suggest keeping it in an airtight container until you use it up to keep it fresh. It smells fragrant and is perfect to refill the Simply Organic glass bottles that I ordered previously!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I make a blend of Mediterranean spices which includes oregano, thyme leaves and other spices to make za'atar using a coffee grinder to grind the leaves. I use it daily to sprinkle over almost everything from omelets to pastas and other savory dishes.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

We use this not only in our Italian meals but also in many other recipes. Even though it takes a while to use a whole pound of thyme, it still smells and tastes fresh to the end of the package.

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is the first time I buy this product, it looks the quality of product is very good. The taste is good. I will use it at least 3 months above. If it helps my body, I will surely but it again in future.

Posted on May 4, 2022

It taste very good It smell is very nice Big size It used in many recipes Best quality Has many benefits Come in a good package