PL

Posted on May 24, 2022
i really love the aroma!!

Frontier packaging with foil aluminum is the best. you are 100% sure that the herb medicinal properties & aroma are contain and locked inside unlike plastic or kraft packaging. Chamomile tea can be consumed at any time in the day. To get the maximum benefits of chamomile tea and for it to aid in sleeping, it is best to consume it at night before sleeping. If you are diabetic, you could try having a cup of chamomile tea after your meals

96b87841-8147-4650-ab38-30420613e0ce
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Only 24.48! This superior product and excellent quality....I use every evening before bed...the taste is pure ingredients are EPIC! You can also adjust your serving sizes, since this is loose tea. Plus you are saving and not wasting packaging. I used to purchase Celestial Seasonings... all the waste in packaging and their tea was weak, I was using two tea bags... An average cost per year was over $60.00.... Now I store this loose tea conveniently in a glass pickle jar... I make a funnel out of paper. Cheers and ENJOY!!

276c0cd3-36b0-4266-b77b-2a60252ce578
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Excellent quality, flavorful flowers - you get a big sealed bag of solid, dried chamomile flowers that still have their fragrance in tact. Our family drinks chamomile tea very often - almost every night - and these have become our go-to flowers. We love that these don't come in tea bags (no, thank you, plastic pollution). The bag is BIG and you will be happier off storing the flowers you won't use within a month in the freezer. Don't hesitate - buy!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Has a mild floral taste. Looks to be good quality. Did not help with sleep when I drank before bed. Instead, when I drank it hot in the morning and then went outside into the cool weather, I did not feel cold. As a person who does not appreciate cool weather, I felt quite comfortable and not afraid of the coolness. So, for me it has a warming effect which I really like. I like to add honey to it for added sweetness, nutrition, and energy.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Good quality chamomile flowers, the tea taste is amazing. I use it when I make bath to my newborn baby, is really good for his skin too. Highly recommend.

58528266-357e-49ce-a1a7-4c467c7b04af
Posted on Oct 1, 2021

It’s super good. Had before the one from my home country. But this one.. I was surprised by its amazing quality! It’s smells sooo good, the flowers whole, not crushed. Smell is soft and gaves honey like aftertaste. Definitely recommend.

2ebf147b-4ca0-467d-88c7-d78ebb45834c
MsF
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Good quality tea, pure and simple ingredient, big size simple package, a lot of benefit and improvement for health, very good taste, drink before sleep as no caffeine ! Good price specially on promotion ! Highly recommended !

27311556-e46f-4228-b634-9996a3c350f5
d7a98c77-b39d-497a-b5da-09dd835ce1fe
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I ordered a lot of different teas from Frontier and you don't realize how big the bags are until you get them and realize how little you need for tea! No worries, keep them in the fridge or freezer, bagged up. The quality of this brand is wonderful. I use cham tea for so many things, face rinse, very, very diluted eyewash, spray on hair and sit outside in the sun to brighten hair. It's also great combined with other leaves for a nighttime relaxing tea. During the summer I throw some in a mason jar with a lid and make sun tea, then strain and keep it in the fridge and use in all sorts of ways. This brand has a lot of different lines of leaves, all a great bargain so check them out!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

You can taste the quality of ingredients Frontier uses with all there organic teas. These are the flowers used in caffeine free sleepy time tea but with the benefit of being able to adjust your serving size to your taste. I prefer loose leaves over packaging in paper bags. I love smelling it deeply before using for my pre-bedtime ritual.