PL

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Lovely

Frontier is a wonderful place to source quality bulk herbs, and their peppercorns are no exception. Lively pungent flavor, good-sized seeds, and the confidence that comes with organic foods as well as the benefit of bioperine helping you assimilate other nutrients in your food. We put ours in a pepper mill and it smells so nice as we grind it onto the food. We use it every day and my husband loves it.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

i love this black pepper in terms of quality ans taste. The ingredient is ONLY organic whole black pepper and I use it most of all my dishes esp with turmeric for the healthy combination. Thanks for the good package. The size is perfect. There are many benefits of black pepper.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This quality is really good. Great ingredients for many recipes. Big package size which is value for money. I use this in most of my cookings as well as daily dosage with my turmeric powder. I love the smell & taste of this. Thank you iHerbs for bringing these good products to us. And your packaging in a box with protections is always great 👍🏻. Hope this helps….

Rosy
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

These are one of the best black peppercorns that I've recently purchased. They smell fresh and very aromatic. I use a lot of pepper in my cooking so now I started grinding the peppercorns myself and I cannot even describe how fresh and peppery it smells and how it enhanced the flavor of my cooking. The only thing I could say is that I will never go back to store bought ground pepper again.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Whole, fresh and full of taste! A brand to trust and I love all their products that I've purchased up to now. I recommend.

c026307b-fcaf-4ebe-8411-58b550dda83f
899107e2-6362-44c0-9c04-d6ad2b1557e0
customerofiherb
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Super tasty! I love black pepper. I keep repurchasing these as they have a nice taste without being hot/spicy if you know what I mean. Freshly ground over everything - it really adds great flavor to all dishes.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Good product, competitive price! If you like cooking at home, highly recommend this as it will save you a lot of money to buy bulk.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

The best tellicherry peppercorns in the world! My second large bag order and it's nothing less then extraordinary. If you love food and culinary then this is a true gourmet to add to any simple and sophisticated dish.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

WE use this product all the time. LOve the flavour and great for stews and casseroles. Best for us to grind just before use. Could not enjoy food as much without it.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

We eat a lot of black pepper (use it on everything) and we wanted a high quality larger size package - these taste and smell fresh so we are pleased. Would order again.