PL

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This is a must in our household. I take a teaspoon and mix in warm water daily. When my kids are not feeling well I also give them this. No need to see doctors for years. Our body immune system is getting stronger by providing the body enough heat and allow the body to do self healing. Please like if you think this is helpful. Thanks :)

2d70d8f8-32b4-4bbf-a911-fa33ba0d13de
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This is my third time ordering Frontier's Org ground ginger root. It's great stuff—rich in color, super potent in flavor. A little goes a long way. I add it to my smoothies as a means of mitigating chronic muscle pain. It also gives me energy, something for which I'm in short supply.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

One of the best decisions I’ve made is to switch to dry spices. The quality and ease of use. I love ginger candy but can’t because of the high sugar content. This with a bit of something sweet is pretty amazing. I use it in hot water just like a tea. Also in soup noodles and stuff. Definitely buy

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love buying ginger in bulk. Also, for me organic is a must. Ginger has many uses/benefits, but for me, the number one reason I use this is for headaches. I've suffered from headaches for as long as I can remember. Somewhere along the way I read that ginger can help. When I feel a headache coming on I put a ton (maybe over 1 Tbs) of ginger into water and chug it. This usually works and I don't have to take any medicine. Putting Ceylon cinnamon in with this mixture makes it more palatable and also helps with headaches/inflammation.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I just love the taste and smell of this organic ground ginger from Frontier. They are a co-op so I think it is good to support them in their work with quality ingredients. The size of this package lasts me for a long time even though I use it in most of my baking.

Posted on May 5, 2022

People have used ginger in cooking and medicine since antiquity. It remains a popular home remedy for nausea, stomach pain, and other health issues. People typically use fresh or dried ginger in cooking or herbal tea, and some take ginger supplements for their possible health benefits. In addition to great taste, ginger provides a range of health benefits that you can enjoy in many forms.

Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I've been cooking with supermarket-bought ginger for awhile. It tasted fine but I always thought people were exaggerating about the intensity. I'd toss a half-teaspoon into a batch of eggs and never blink. Not this stuff. I don't have a way to measure but I'd estimate this is half again as intense, if not more. If you want your tongue to stand up straight and salute, this is the stuff. Note that it's finely ground, so mind what you inhale when you pour it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This is a great product. I take a heaping teaspoon mixed in water. It mixes great and has great taste. The quality of this ingredient is super. I recommend this product and will buy again.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love herbal remedies. So many benefits. Mixes well with other blends of herbs depending on what your ailment is. Great for cooking too! Wonderful flavor! Trusted brand that’s been around for years. Cost efficient to buy in bulk! High quality!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It's a big pack! Makes it super convenient to have ginger water throughout the day. Or add that to cooking. Time saver and taste as good.