PL

Posted on Mar 29, 2022
*** Magic ***

I just received my order today and couldn't wait to try out the Maple Syrup Granules. We eat a whole food plant based diet, and I like to do as much food prep in advance as I can. With this product and the Pure Vanilla Powder I can pre-mix almost of all of the ingredients for our often-baked Healthy Brekkie Cookies. I use 3 tablespoons of the granules in place of 3 tablespoons of syrup. All dry ingredients are pre-mixed ready to go, requiring only dates, water, apple sauce and a flax egg to be added and we have a fresh batch of cookies ready in time. The cookies have a lovely smell while baking and the Maple Syrup Granules add just enough sweetness plus that classic Maple flavour to the cookies. I can't wait to try it in a few more recipes. Of course I couldn't resist scooping a few granules onto a spoon and taste testing them before baking ;-) The texture is like white sugar, but that flavour! It's simply divine.

dc6ee664-25c5-4414-bd99-5f3d833bf2ee
af4e351f-3fd7-4d0c-b0e9-c9ae9b86cf73
302942b7-d360-4ef3-b150-f4e553880fc3
a8dd451f-4ca6-4353-97d7-2185c143a539
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This is a great product, it's easy to use in a recipe. I use it in soft and chewy maple cookies along with pure maple extract and it makes such a delicious cookie, no one can resist it.

cd4119db-6512-4ffe-8e8c-603904329b67
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Very good taste and quality. I tested it with cakes and whipping cream and it worked very good because it's taste is almost neutral and behaves a lot like regular sugar. I also prepared berries jam and it came out very tasty. My kids didn't feel a difference.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Tastes just like maple syrup but with the added benefit that you use it as a sugar, or add water to make maple syrup. Excellent quality. I cannot express how much I love this. It makes a tasty sweet snack mixed with nut butters, especially cashew butter. It's great on hot cereals, just sprinkle it on like sugar, but the flavor is amazing! I love the Frontier Co-op organic products, and this like the other 16oz bulk foods comes in a mylar package, so it will stay fresh for a long time.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This granulated maple syrup is amazing. I use it for everything, and it's a great substitute for white sugar. Much better than the liquid maple syrup, since it doesn't add liquid to the recipes and can be used as sugar without needing to reduce liquids from other sources.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This was very good and tasty, but I found the consistency a little coarser than I expected. I don't know if that's because they are maple syrup "granules" as opposed to maple "sugar"? I'm not sure. It seemed to work well in my recipes all the same.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love the product. When using syrup it is difficult to use a small amount, with the granules it is easy to spread thinly all over. the flavor is strong and concentrated which means you can use small amounts and have a big effect

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

It does not come in a resealable bag so I empty the bag contents in a jar. Low glycemic and excellent alternative to regular cane sugar. Use it in recipes and to sweeten beverages

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

LOVE maple sugar! i've used this brand for a few years and have always been satisfied with all aspects of it. my daughter visited and had it in her drink and she loved it, so i bought it for her.

AmURLn
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

A lovely alternative to white/brown/refined sugar! Love that it’s organic, and the quantity is good. Works to be added on almost everything like baked goods, smoothies, nice creams, oat meals, and more!