PL

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Great quality sized. product and package. I use it for when I cannot fall asleep, stomach ache/ bloating, or for painful menses. I’ve also heard it’s good for acne. Awesome benefits for an herb as a tea or a tincture. I will mix it with raspberry leaf in a tea blend. I will be making some capsules to take on the go when I have bad cramps or stomach ache. Tastes great 👍🏻

c2488fa7-5f60-4007-b471-449bd7730f5c
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

These German chamomile flowers make a beautiful cup of tea. I think the quality of the tea is great as it tastes cleaner and brighter than another brand I used to get. I love that it's a loose packaging too as I'm trying to cut down on waste and who wants plastic-coated tea bags? If you're used to buying the store-bought tea bag types of chamomile, you may find this expensive, but this tea will give you whole flowers instead of just residues in teabags. I think it's a reasonable price for the quality.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I have been so impressed with Frontier Co-Op's herbal options. I use the chamomile flowers in my tea diffuser and it has a sweet, slightly floral taste to it. It pairs well with their hibiscus and spearmint. Chamomile has some wonderful health benefits, so it is a good addition to your herb cabinet.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love that I can buy these pure & simple herbs. The packaging is always great for storing when I get a bulk quantity. Chamomile is for beverages, both hot and cold in our household. I would love to be able to grow my own, but lack the sunny garden space, so I'm so grateful that Frontier offers products that are as minimally processed as home-grown!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I used to buy the bigger package but I found that I would have to compromise on the freshness since I am the only person who drinks chamomile tea regularly to use it up fast. This package size is perfect for me and the freshness is obvious. WIll buy again!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have been taking chamomile tea for the past couple years, i always look at the packaging before buying if they are caffeine free or not, I take them about half an hour before going to sleep, the tea has a calming effect and helps me sleep without interruption. This blends I found out after reading the reviews that the quality and ingredients and taste is excellent. The benefits of chamomile tea helps me unwind from the days and prepare me for a night . This blend has no side effects so you can even use it anytime of he day and as frequently as desired too. The serving is about a teaspoon for a cup and allow it to simmer until the color comes out. This blends has a nice aroma. I love the product.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

First time trying this brand, and I must say that I'm quite pleased with this product. I use this along other herbs and drink as tea for health benefits; its seem to calm digestive issues. I definitely will try some of other ones as well.

53279d7d-da88-4217-82bf-9d57e5892304
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

It was my first time using organic German Chamomile Flowers for tea, I would say I love it, the taste is more potent than I thought, I'm delighted with this ^^

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

awesome I like it sometimes I just grab and smell it. I prefer it in the evening, and a hot tea like ginger in the morning