PL

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
excellent

The size of this product is enough specially if mixed with berries for herbal tea. Echinacea has many benefits for immune system. You can pour hot water and wait for few minutes to drink it, or mix it with berries. The taste can be better with honey. The quality is very good either of the herb or the packaging itself.

Dia
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

It helps me and my family with colds and flu, supports and strengthens the immune system and keeps it in good shape. A very favorite tea for me. The brand offers many different flavors - they are all just wonderful, with a unique and inimitable taste. I buy this product regularly, but I found it on this site at a very good price.

The only and only Echinacea. A powerful herb used by the indigenous people of America. I bought this herb because I truly believe it helps out with boosting your immune. I tend to get sick during the winter and I make a tea using this herb mixed with Raw Honey, oils of sorts, and whatever else to help me with my cold. The taste is great. The quality is awesome. The ingredients are simple, the age is young, and the benefits are wholesome! Do purchase this as you’ll support the continuity of this plant as well as continuation of organic farming. You can’t possibly go wrong.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Perfect quality, as usual for Frontier Co-Op herbs. I do not use echinacea separately, it's kind of tasteless to me. I usually mix it with other herbs - chamomile, mint, etc for nice taste and strong immune protective effect.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Fresh, quality ingredients in a lovely package. The health benefits are great especially when the product is not old. I’m looking forward to supplementing our lifestyle with these products.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I use this in teas and love the health benefits that come with it. It has a wonderful earthy flavor that pairs well with other herbs like spearmint and the hibiscus flowers.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Really delicious, mixes well with many other tea blends. I think the earthy flavor is pretty subtle, but I do prefer pretty earthy/bitter flavors

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love the quality of this Echinacea because as I opened the package, I smell the purity of the herb as well as the taste; pure too.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Delicious tea! The loose leaf allows me to make my own tea blends, and the ziplock packaging allows for easy storage of the left overs. This is a big bag, so it'll take a while to get through.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Bought a whole bunch of herbs during the recent sale. Great quality. I just wish they carried more variety.

c163602f-5b58-43ac-862e-ec1983115f99