PL

MSH
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Amazing good quality product. I use it as an ingredient in most of my recipes and it does the job so well. Though I would not put large servings of it due to its spiciness. It smells beautiful. It is spicy. And the size is huge. It comes in a large package. Tastes amazing. Would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This product has a good quality and a good composition and a very good size. The package is really big, it is enough for a whole life serving. It tastes good and we use it often. Like it very much and I use it really in a lot of recipes for our diet.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Frontier spices are always the best quality and the freshest! We always get their organic spices.. We ordered this one just to use to keep squirrels away from the bird feeders and dear from eating our plants and raccoons and other animals from going in our compost.. I'm sure it is still it tastes great too.. But we order the organic cayenne for our own food.

My nth purchased from iherb. good price and usda organic guaranteed. no harmful chemicals. Anti inflammatory. Packaging in bulk is great deal. I add it to almost all of my dishes. Cayenne peppers are fantastic sources of antioxidants and other plant compounds that protect our cells and promote health The pepper may help to increase the production of digestive fluid, send enzymes to the stomach to aid in digestion, and provide extra protection to the stomach against infections.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This tastes much hotter than what I can buy locally.Very good quality.Even with using quite a lot of it as I do,the large package last a long time.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

it does the job and gives the right kicks in my cooking! recommend and you will like it too if you are into spicy food

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very spicy and fresh tasting cayenne pepper. I use it for seasoning when cooking and even in my instant noodle soup. Great quality and good price. Satisfied.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

These Ground Cayenne are hot and spicy, just the way any self respecting lover of heat would adore. Perfect accompainment with dishes or to spice things up in sauces. A little goes a long way. This bag should last a long time and is very economical. Recommended.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I like to cook with cayenne. It's spicy but too much. Yet you shouldn't use too much if you aren't ready. For the price, it's a very good deal. I would buy it again.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Bought this for my detox session. Definitely worth it as it came in a super big packet!

eaaab57c-52c9-492d-a04f-e322321f4705