PL

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This is a great addition to whatever you want this flavor on. It tastes good on fried rice with vegetables. Some people might think cinnamon is weird in a savory as opposed to a sweet setting but I think it works really well. I have had it for months and still have so much left! These spices have a lot of health benefits too which is another plus.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

the product arrived very fast although shipping usually takes a while. very satisfied with the shipping and logistics. the packaging and boxing are top notch as well. cannot wait to use it.

9ed4ae44-5ec3-4339-90af-52ad58450718
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

So happy to find this product. We’re living in Japan and I can’t find 5 spice powder in any store even in import stores. I’m so glad they have in iHerb. And I tried it already and my family likes the dish I cooked using this product. ☺️

4cf138fe-9746-4285-9ab8-35a1711399e2
Wing Wong
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I wanted someting to improve or "WoW" my spare ribs. Some spices have what I want but have added salt. Frontier Five Spice didn't have any salt. I'm one who likes salt, but only to my taste. It's hard to add spice or condiment, trying to get that just right flavor, when everything has salt. This product did what I wanted, it added flavor without more salt. I definately will buy more. Try it. You might find more uses for this Asian spice medley. Surprise your guests.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 especially for indian and arabic plates

Posted on May 9, 2022

Five Spice tastes like nothing else imaginable! At our house a plain bowl of rice is transported! Five Spice goes an amazingly long way. Just a little creates a subtle oriental taste that is delicious!

Posted on May 4, 2022

I usually use the Simply Organic brand but the product ran out so I tried this one. It’s a different blend. Not bad at all but it tastes less cinnamon to me.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This brand is more stronger probably due to different portions of herbs the other organic brand is more subtle so its individual preference.The colour is darker as well overall its nice i used it in cooking stewed pork.