PL

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
Favorite tea!

If you love peppermint tea, this is just perfect. The package is so big, that I already have it for about a year and it's still half full. Guest love it too. I drink it after lunch or evening as it doesn't have caffeine, it actually helps you with digestion, and is very refreshing. Peppermint tea is also known for helping with menstrual cramps, improve sleep, and freshen your breath (that's why I drink it after lunch). Smells amazing!

b9fce724-622a-4206-a71d-8679ca5fc662
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I like to use peppermint in the base of many of my loose leaf teas. This has a strong but rounded flavor, and you get a generous portion for the price. It is more affordable to buy these tea ingredients loose-leaf and blend yourself rather than buying already blended teas. Frontier Co-op is a brand that I trust.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love Frontier products, especially their teas!! You really get a big bang for your buck! The packaging is great, sealed well, the products remain fresh. The peppermint was fresh and strong, great mint punch. The only issue I ever have with these products is that I never have enough storage for half a kilo of tea! it's really so much more than you think it's going to be! recommend buying with friends if you're not using it in mass!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The aroma and quality of this peppermint is very good! Having a big bag of it just encourages one to use and drink more tea. I also like being able to grab different sizes of pinches from my different big bags of herbs/tea. I don’t drink this too late at night as I do find the peppermint energizes me. (Tip) :) Check out Oatstraw as well. :)

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is a huge bag of tea! I did not expect it to be so big. It's great and will last me a long time. It is just peppermint tea and it is delicious! I will buy it again if I ever get through this bag. I drink loads of peppermint tea as it is suppose to help people like me with a stoma and this is the best tasting one I have had so far.

Posted on May 27, 2022

The teas from Frontier are made of high quality ingredients and taste like more expensive teas. Being able to buy high quality teas in bulk packages size makes using these teas excellent increasing the frequency of tea intake. With no caffeine yet able to brew as strong as I like makes for a great chilled summertime tea, not to mention great skin benefits.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This is absolutely one of my most favorite tea blends! No caffeine, delicious taste. Peppermint tea also has health benefits - use for health. High quality tea, large size package plenty to last you a long period of time - plenty of servings! Frequency - We drink this tea daily! High quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My brother drinks more mint tea than anyone I have ever known. He was constantly spending a small fortune on teabags so I bought this as a gift for him. I think he'll be set for awhile! For a bulk tea I was impressed by the quality for the price! The ingredients, mint leaves, were clean and free of chafe and it had excellent flavor.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I use this for mixing my own blend of nesting box herbs for my chickens.....I love the quality of Frontier herbs and spices and it's so much more cost effective to buy in bulk. I do wish it was a little bigger "cut" but it works perfectly for my uses and the cut size is more of a personal preference visually. This peppermint leaf also makes an excellent tea. Highly recommend!