PL

Posted on May 16, 2022

I bought this so I can make individual portions of mac and cheese for my granddaughter. I love that it doesn't have any weird ingredients and she loves the taste. Sodium is a little high but we don't use it often. I'm looking forward to trying out on popcorn.

Posted on May 8, 2022

wow the best producti bought from i herb, so much that all my friends and family wants to buy it too . so easy to use. huat add the amount you want to pasta with 1/4 cup milk and a few butter, and every past beacones mac and cheese ( we dont have it in my country, and what we have is sooo expensive!)

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I purchased this because I’m an adult who is a huge fan of the Annie’s Mac & Cheeses. I like the sharp cheddar box Mac and this is a comparable (slightly better) flavor. I love using less packaging. It definitely reminds me of childhood, it’s also low fat.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I have been looking for a kosher cheddar cheese powder for a long time and am thrilled to have finally found one. This tastes delicious and is very versatile. I've used it to make a cheese sauce, but also just as seasoning, sprinkled on roasted potatoes and on popcorn. The quality is excellent, it doesn't lump up at all, and the package size is perfect. I keep some stored in the pantry but also I put some in a spice jar to sprinkle on my food. I will absolutely be ordering this again.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love popcorn, and I have been making the most delicious blend of harissa, fajita and taco seasoning, along with this cheese powder, Vogels Herbamare and smoked sea salt that I bought here on iHerb, and oh my gosh, it's so delicious! Addictive might be a better word. This is also great in soups, and pasta sauce. I bought it for backpacking an camping meals, where it will excel too, but I've used it in so many ways at home now that it is that I want to always have stocked and on hand. The taste is great, quality is great. I pour some out into a small mason jar with lid, then reseal the mylar bag with my vacuum sealer or a small hand held sealer I have.

Posted on May 1, 2022

If you're looking to pull a fast on on your kids for macaroni & cheese night without resorting to neon powder packets, this works! It's also great for a quick cheesy soup that won't separate or clump. Add some to your popcorn, but be ready to use some chopsticks or lick those fingers.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

As I learned on the island, one doesn't realize the value of a bit of cheese until one is without. With this stuff in the cold box, that never happens at the old inn. Makes it easy to come up with the pasta of choice and cheese for the youngsters, to boot.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

It is a powdery substance that mixes well with anything hot. I add it to my MAC for creaminess but I mostly use this for my popcorn. It tastes so good and my recommendation for use is optimal If your on a diet do not use this proiduct because there is nothing healthy about ot except the fact you are using natural ingredients

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Really good to have on hand. Exactly like the Mac and cheese powder. You can just mix it with very hot pasta in the bowl and it will dissolve easily, can add a bit of milk.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Its my favorite been restocking monthly 😍. The amount is perfect for the price, and the quality is amazing you get what you pay for. Taste is addictive 🥹 on popcorns and corn