PL

Posted on Nov 3, 2021
Spa Feeling

I don’t have to pay to go to an expensive spa. Now I can pamper myself with the foot scrubber right at home. I love Himalayan sea salt. The block fits nicely in my hand and it does a great job of removing the dead skin. I love it-

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Really love this product. A very spa like product that I plan on buying again. Tip: Make sure not to leave it in the shower as it will make the bar melt away faster!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

A very good product. Size is perfect It got smaller very fast and dissolves once contacted with water.. I recommend buying more than one as it makes the feet clean and smooth again..

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The product itself is very efficient but it becomes dangerous throughout time because the salt melts and the shape becomes sharp. I cut myself several times while using it. I don't use it for my feet anymore but when I have a bath. I let it melt slowly in the water.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love this product and was delighted with the shopping experience at iHerb!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Smell is neutral, has helped my cracked heels which are painful. Great quality and size

Posted on May 25, 2022

Just a bar of literal salt, made my feet so soft nonetheless.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Easy to use .. honest review this brand is the best highly recommended .. all products with high quality and with good size and package

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this foot scrubber! It's fun to use in the shower or bath , and it really does work.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Very cool foot scrubber using it every 3-5 days and it works perfectly!