PL

Posted on Aug 27, 2022
Прекрасно!

Nice product. I bought for the first time. Before I received a package with the product I had an eye infection. So I used these napkins and I felt relief from inflammation (allergy) in my eyes. Put it in the fridge. Very pleasant feeling inside and after use. You just need 10 minutes to lie on your back and put napkins on closed eyes. Nice packaging, tweezers to separate napkin from napkin. Let it finish, I'll order more.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

i bought this for my mom the scent is good like cucumber she use it in the morning and said it is moisturize good for sensitive skin very gentle the only thing is that its size is big and its not very convinient

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Packaging is great. Product is nicely scented. very good for my sensitive skin. I am 39 and very moisturized after application. Product appears as the photo.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I use these cucumber pads daily to soothe and refresh my tired eyes. I once tried another brand, but they were definitely not the same quality as these pads. I am definitely sticking with the Fran Wilson brand.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Ok value for money, but truly saying I haven’t noticed any remarkable result after using. Good value for money, but nothing extraordinary, except of nice cucumber scent.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

EXCELLENT RESULTS, NICE SCENT, REALLY GOOD TEXTURE , NICE QUALITY AN SIZE , FEELS GREAT AND REFRESHED AFTER USING THE PADS

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I bought them for the first time, and I was really impressed! Fresh composition, good quality ingredients, easy to use!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

It smells good I put on my eyes every morning

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Refreshing effect i put it in the refrigerator so when i use it it’ll be cold