PL

Posted on Dec 5, 2021
Good supplement

I am now in the middle of my first jar and have ordered a second one. My blood pressure is very high but it seems to me that is slowly improving. I am taking Hawthorn and Now's Blood Pressure support. The formula is good and the tablets small. Though they are small, in the beginning I had problems swallowing them. Now I just take them with a very small sip of water and they are gliding easier. I also do breathing exercises and Qi-Gong. I think it is worth trying.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product works . From the first day i took it, i could feel the difference . Im using to reduce my blood pressure and by the end of one week i witnessed a decline in the numbers, i felt more energetic and my heart rate improved also. I will continue to take until i achieve the desired results.

I’ve tried several brands of beetroot, and while they were all great, this seemed to be my favorite. This helped lower my blood pressure considerably, back into the normal range. The dosing isn’t bad compared to some, where they want you to take 2 pills, 3x’s a day. I will continue to buy this particular brand.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This product seems to really work. I haven't experienced any dizziness, headaches, or heavy head effects for two weeks now while taking this supplement. I will definitely order more.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Works really well great for energy and dropping blood pressure . Vasodilation and nitric oxide increases with this extract so is a powerhouse for overall health.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I use this for angina & its as good as any GTN product for me, it gives me about 5 hrs of activity, chest pain free!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

well, combined with Vit D + K, zinc, magnesium and some Total Beets, if you take them regularly, it would has tendency to lower your blood pressurres. i was 150/100 went down to 130/90

Posted on May 20, 2022

It was like flipping on a switch. Much more energy in daily life and much stronger erections. A must have in my arsenal!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Came quick, great product. Lowered my blood pressure and increased my energy and cardiovascular stamina.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

benefits is unlimited for this Product , Frankly speaking ... Both you and your spouse should go for it and never stop it .