PL

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

AMAZING! OOOH ITS LIKE A DESSERT ! Has great nutty notes, and tastes very bold in a good way, it has a nice dark green tea color, very easy to take alone. I have a tablespoon of it every other morning and night, for hair loss, and its anti-inflammatory properties. I have a natural DRY scalp and I've noticed my hair have more natural oils. I was diagnosed with telogen effluvium and have been trying any and anything NATURAL. its a bit pricey, but soo worth it because its an investment in myself. Will purchase again. Noticeable baby hairs growing. Please like if my review was helpful, Im always looking to help others and read helpful honest reviews.

0a2714a4-d662-490a-ac5f-99a424d8f1a2
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I really think pumpkin seed oil stalled my hairloss. There was a point I stopped applying minoxidil on scalp to minimize hair loss to trying a more natural method without side effects--minoxidil I believe was contributing to my period problems--so after reading about a study to relieve hair loss via pumpkin seed oil ingestion I wanted to try. I think it worked for a period. It seemed to work about the same in effect as minoxidil without the side effects.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Tastes great. Seems to be of pure and good quality. I use it for the health of my prostate. Will wait to see the effect. So far so good.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

organic, quality, color rich, protective dark bottle, tasty! ...meets ALL my standards...so repeat consumer!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

rich nutty flavor so delicious with salad dressings but becarful stains on clothes and surfaces easily

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Delicious! 'very fresh, clean and healthy. We are enjoying. We stir into soups and drizzle over salads.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

So far, so good! Enjoying the many applications, quality seems authentic!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

love this oil. it has very special nice taste and very dark color. perfect for greens and salads

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Very tasty!!!! This is the second time I buy this ! Excellent!

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Very good pumpkin oil, I’m using it for salads!