PL

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

A good supplement that has helped me a lot,the quality and the ingredients in it are very good. This is one product i like so much it has helped me a lot in my stomach to reduce the pain and the bloating that l was having. l was using another type of product but when l was introduced to this brand i was very happy as l started seeing a lot of improvement as soon as l started using this brand. The taste is also very good is not bad at all. Their is a lot of benefits i have been enjoying while using this product. The only thing that makes a lot of people to find it a bit difficult is because of the diet that u will need to maintain for the period of time when you are taken this product. The packaging is good, very fast in delivery. Thank you..

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

One of the best detox for the whole body! The taste is nice, I even take it without water twice per day. Highly recommended!❤️ Your liver will thank you for your choice 😉 Quality 🔥

8d5848ab-6332-4d7a-9e33-d2340c8d29d0
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This has the 8 essential herbs to fight cancer, this was highly recommended for this purpose. I take it twice daily as recommended , looking forward to my next ct scan

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

one more great product from iherb. I am a regular customer since many years and i ll continue to be for more years to come. they have best products, price and delivery and customer service. Keep up the good work

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Great product quality, price and shipping very good I would recommend no doubt. Thank you very much I will keep buying have a good day.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great taste, made my stomach feel better. I’ve always suffered from ulcerative colitis and decided to try this after it was recommended to me. I’ve had amazing results. Will continue to drink this stuff. I would recommend.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

this tea is really good for gentle detox. my daughter got it for me as i just had a surgery for colon c. i drink it daily for maintenance

Posted on May 6, 2022

quite expensive but this remedy is a great way to detox your body and much easier to get it already prepared rather than brewing the tea every day

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

A very easy way to add a little cleansing to your routine. Just 2 oz plus 2 oz of water. Tastes good. Not very many servings in the bottle however, hadn't noted that before buying. I liked the choice of herbs in this formula.

This flax oil is cold-squeezed, natural and in a glass bottle. I keep mine in the fridge and it remains new and helpful for quite a while. This item merits the additional cash!