PL

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Excellent! Easy to Swallow!

My daughters (8 & 10) wanted a probiotic that wasn't a gummy or hard chewable. These capsules fit the bill perfectly: small and easy to swallow, don't require taking a gagillion capsules to get the desired dosage, and (to me) a better strain mix than other kids probiotics out there. We keep ours in the fridge. I highly recommend!

Love the Flora brand probiotics. This is a capsule and my children, ages 10, 8, and 6 have no problem swallowing them. If you’re not into swallowing them, you could easily open the capsule and mix the powder into oatmeal or a smoothie.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Posted on Sep 17, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

We had to open these and put them in the kids food, to large to swallow. But they worked ok, I was glad to see they came in a glass jar instead of plastic.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My kids like these capsules as they are easy to swallow and have no taste what so ever - we use them during Winter time/school year. They get less frequently sick since we've used them.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Bought it for my special son to help in his digestion

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

As we started tô use te Probiotic we fell that our kid hás been a lot of benefficts We recomend

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Good Quality ingredients. No weird taste. Easy to use bottle. Small size capsules. Attractive packaging.

Posted on Jan 18, 2021

This product helps my son greatly! My son is on the spectrum and has GI issues, but everything is much better after using this probiotic daily.