PL

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Great For Kids!

My kids usually eat well, but these are a great vitamin boost when they have had a bit of a bad eating week. The tablets are small and pleasant tasting to chew. Quite fruity flavoured. The packaging is fun and enticing to kids. Love the cute designs on the actual tablet too! Nothing like these is Australia that i've seen so far, that my kids will actually not fight with me to take.... so a great find in my opinion. Will definitely buy again!

ff964393-ed9f-406e-8df2-ffda50b6ca53
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My son loved it. for 4 years old... this multivitamin contains a lot of vitamin from A C D E and iron and complete ingredient for kids.. the taste is yummy and good.. the quality of tablet is good with purple color and cute shape..I like this product bcoz is complete vitamin for my kids..

5cf8095b-efc0-4d27-8b8e-a6283548ae20
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

For my child age 7. This is a tablet type of vitamin and not the gummy kind. The taste was ok, slight sour taste. The aftertaste leave with a powdery feeling. But a good supplement and hope it benefit them. The packaging come with a child resistant bottlecap. The size is 2cm long

ba7c1d6b-4fd7-4917-a55e-b36688c2f61f
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Lailamaabreh21
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Hello my name was your first time kdmsmnsnznznz I am so proud of you for being so proud to be proud of you and proud of you for all the love you love of us so much and love you so proud of you and love love and hope you have a great day love you guys so proud of you love and proud of you love to just be so happy proud kids love and proud of you

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I like it so much, actually my daughter like taste like cola lol I tried it and the effect of it is just wonderful, the main fact I got it is for the iron in it , she has been using it now for around a month I can say and it will last long which is a good thing

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I deal with anemia quite a lot. I also like to donate blood and last time I tried my iron was still off. Two of the ladies on the van one being a nutritionist told me the Flintstones vitamins are highly recommended for blood donors in particular. So once I am allowed to do so again I will see how it does in the long run. Tell you what the taste is quite nostalgic I went from 33 back to 4 in an instant its great at any age. Also Betty is now a vitamin! So happy to see her.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022