PL

Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Excellent for summer!

I was excited to try this item as I have had good luck with this brand in the past. I am partial to Korean based skincare. The packaging is really nice and boxed securely. The scent is very faint which I appreciate 100% due to my sensitive skin. The 50 ml size is standard to most skincare. If all goes well with this jar I will repuchase. I also layer serums so again no heaviness to the formula at all. What I really love is the texture!!!! Great for summer!

f359a3f3-50cd-4d08-a280-1837b8e0e446
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Nice texture! The scent is very light as the cream itself! It’s perfect for Spring and Summer season. I’m not allergic so I have no problem with it.

8650cea2-f4a4-4996-8040-6c1b16bdecb3
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

As for me the best season to use this cream is summer. The size is greate and it lasts long. It keeps my skin soft and moisturize. It has a soft texture and nice odor.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Basically I like it, in my opinion would be nice to have a natural oils for SUV protection though. It's better for the summer season.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

after using this product, skin becomes moisturised and supple, there is a change in skin tone up one level, i love it and I repurchase for a second bottle

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I like everything about this cream - texture, scent, the feel on the skin. Very soft, absorbs easily, leaves no greasy after-feel

Posted on May 19, 2022

Wow ! Good quality, cute package, good size and is efficient.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

great price, texture is nice, have not had the brightening effect being seen yet

Posted on Mar 6, 2022