PL

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

the scent is great and the quality is good my age is 40+ so i benefit from it because it moustrize my skin very well

a558c444-d956-4f96-8b2a-ca5c407aaa91
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I have been used this cream it is so fresh, actually it has mild scent but I fell in love with it. Moreover the quality is superb 🔥

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I bought it for my mother, but I also tried it and I noticed the change in skin tone went up one level, and nourished the skin well. but your skin need takes it time for this cream to absorb.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It is good to moisturize, but it has strong smell as fragrant. The texture is nice.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Really love result Use every day before SPF.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Light collagen cream. It smells so nice

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

nice moisture cream

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really love the Farmstay brand. This is an excellent moisturizing and nourishing face cream. Dense, but in contact with the skin it is easily distributed and quickly absorbed, does not leave a greasy film. I use in the morning and in the evening. Economic consumption. If my review was useful to you, please rate it.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Very gentle product perfect for those with oily skin, great for summer use. Very soft aroma, good quality, size for use both at home and to carry in the bag, I still haven't proven effectiveness for the time I started using I believe that the quality will recede the marks of age.

6681ff63-5024-4c3f-b8ba-dc480ddb4302