PL

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Another great Korean product. Love this moisturiser. It leaves your skin plump, hydrated, dewy and full of life. It contains all of my favourite ingredients that have been proven to be beneficial for the skin - niacinamide, glycerin, adenosine, hydrolyzed collagen - all great for improving your skin tone and elasticity. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Farmstay's products are super. It is both affordable and very high quality. I liked the moisturizer and the smell is as beautiful as ever

Posted on May 28, 2022

Never had such an airly and at the same time most effective day cream for my dry skin. Despite the high water content, the cream is absorbed nicely and leave the face, neck and hands enchantingly soft.... pure magic ...

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The product comes in a huge jar, that's completely filled to the top, which is a great value. When I first apply it to my face the lotion feels cool and wet, quite refreshing. But after maybe like 30 minutes maybe even less, my face starts to feel dry again, I tend to have combo skin though, normal to dry. I have to layer this lotion for it to work for me. I also purchased a snail water cream and that is what my other layer is when using this perticular product. If you found this review helpful give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I liked the texture of this cream and there was no scent. It made my face feel soft and moisturized. And it’s a big tub of cream for the price

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Beautifully soft and rich lotion. My face feels super moisturized . I really like it.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I like it. Very light cream. I have combination skin and this cream make fresh my face. Not sticky. Smell very good

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is my 3rd time I order this item. Love the cream. This company product line is all excellent.

Posted on May 8, 2022

High quality product with ingredients that truly work for aging eyes. Collagen is a humectant which helps to keep the moisture in. Will repurchase.