PL

Posted on Aug 20, 2021
Very good!

I use Collagen with Hyaluronic acid ampoule for years and try the other ampoule products from this Brand. They have an impressive volume of 250 g and lasts long. Honey ampoule is slightly more liquid than the other gel products from this brand. Smells and looks like honey. Smoothing and hydrating skin.

b18c5e7c-fc07-49b2-bb2a-cb8d5d415fec
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is an amazing and underrated product. I use it every day underneath HA serum & moisturizer, and it definitely boosts hydration- I have very dry skin. Has a nice soft honey scent which doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I never repurchase stuff like this, but I absolutely would. You get a huge amount of product for a low price.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

The jar is huge, so expect it to last. It doesn't smell so much like honey, it's more like propolis, a scent I personally associate with medicine, but it's not unpleasant or unbearable and it dissipates fast. This serum, despite the name and ingredients, doesn't leave you sticky at all. It's very hydrating, absorbs fast and leaves my skin super soft and dewy looking. The only downside I felt is that it comes with a little plastic spatula to scoop up the product, not a dropper or pump. One that I would definitely repurchase.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This is a great great value for money product, nice texture and scent, very hidrating, I use it after toners and before serums and creams. Already repurchased.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Quality product. Good, gentle scent and fine for sensitive skins. The size is huge and the package sustainable. Fine for all ages and for frequent use.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Super hydrating!! My skin is visibly plumped. It does have a light scent, which is not my preference, but hey, you get a lot of product for the price and this product does the job.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I am so in love with this product! I would definitely recommend it and buy it again. Leaves your skin moisturised and niacinamide fights with hyperpigmentation, the honey extract leaves it nourished.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

it’s light, absorbed fast and smells honey, it is effective for me

25fbd867-5595-4578-bf21-703ed041c231
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I think it moisturizes good, but it does have a strong perfumy honey smell. packaging is cute but I think their snail ampoule is better. Haven't tried it since I impulse bought this haha.