PL

NutritionCoach
Posted on Aug 21, 2022
Excellent All-Round Soap

We've been using Everyone Soap 3 in 1 Coconut and Lemon for a few years now and absolutely love it! It's gentle on the skin, the scent is amazing, and it's natural. Lots of suds, doesn't dry out skin. It can be used as body wash, shampoo, just about for anything. This is great soap. What more could you ask for? Highly recommended.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This is a wonderful item to use for travel because it’s a TSA approved size. I love the scent of these Everyone products so it also serves as great aromatherapy because of the excellent quality of the essential oils that are used. I do wish that this company made these soaps in solid form and used paper packaging instead.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This has such a nostalgic smell for me, like being young and having some tanning lotion that smells like coconuts & lemon/lime.. so amazing. I love that the ingredients are clean and there seems to be no synthetic stuff so that’s always something I look for - don’t want to be using anything that’s filled with toxic chemicals - especially don’t want my family using that. So this brand & the ingredients are just divine. I’m so happy I found this! Another thing I love is the size! It really lasts me forever, and it’s so affordable. A+, I highly recommend you try it. Ditch those other nasty conventional body & skin products, trust me you won’t go back to that stuff ever again!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Love the 3 in 1 products. The lotion was the first of their products that I purchased; and I'm SO glad I did. Then I saw this product at iHerb and tried it too. Love it! We all really need to think about all the toxins in our lives, and control the ones we can. And this is especially important IF you're like me and have a double genetic MTHFR mutation and your body cannot detox properly. I love a REAL lemon scent and this is it. My husband who tends to prefer the fake perfume scents even LOVES the scent. Quite a few people have said it smells nice. The great thing for me is it is a natural, soft scent. So it is a BIG hit. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

I really liked this cosmetic product, as it is universal, it is taken in different ways. It attracts composition and quality. I like that it has a rich composition. There are essential oils and healing herbs such as Calendula, Aloe Vera and Chamomile. Thanks to the manufacturer. Without fear, I can use it for children.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The scent of this soap is amazing. I couldn't have imagined that the combination of coconut and citrus is so good. I used the soap to wash body, face, and hair. I'm happy with it and already ordered more. It is very gentle and does not dry your skin out.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by the smell of this soap - some coconut scents can be a bit overwhelming, but this one was balanced very nicely with the lemon scent. It is also not too drying and is gentle on sensitive skin. Good for traveling as I can use it as a shampoo, soap, and maybe even a face wash!

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Somehow the coconut + lemon scent in liquid soap form is much better than that in moisturizer of the same brand. This combination smells rich and refreshing! (The moisturizer smells like coconut cream and lemongrass and reminds me of SE Asian food. It's certainly not bad but is just a bit strange.) Again, it is a decent shower gel and shampoo. I have to use slightly more of it than other products to feel that I wash away the excessive oil and grease. It is not drying and not difficult to rinse. Overall, very nice, especially for this low price!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022