PL

Nuha95
Posted on May 15, 2022

I’ve purchased these bags in my last trimester and waited about three months postnatal after I gave birth to review them honestly. The package is very small and the size of the bag itself is very good not too big not too small, i love that it has an angled top to make pouring the milk easier into the bottles which makes it easier to use . The quality is good and i freezed them without having any problems

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

There's no leak and nice quality. It is very useful to nursing mothers for storage of breast milk. I feel very happy and satisfied to my order. The size is just enough. I will definitely order more.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I’m in love with these bags and the messages on them :) so encouraging and sweet! The quality is good and size is enough for me.. I will keep using

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Pumping is hard but these bags give great boost with the motivational sentences written. The bags are easy to use and can be reusable . Simple to see and write the amount. Good quality , close tight.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

It has a plastic smell. Other than that it is good product, milk didn't leak, and I loved the encouraging messages and the convinient way to poor milk once it is defrosted.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

These work really well and I like them because they’re a slightly smaller capacity than other brands, so I can fit an individual feeding in each bag for my newborn. Only complaint is sometimes they’re difficult to seal correctly.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It is best to store breast milk in bags if you are planning to freeze the milk for longer-term storage.

d2f9772f-0cf2-40bf-9447-f96f0869466c
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Love them quality is good price is great for quantity

6fa84d09-583e-4a37-a8a9-dfcd1885be55