PL

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It feels so good under my eyes, the composition, ingredients and scent seems so good, I will keep using it to see what kind of results do I get.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I have sensitive skin and it didn’t make any bad reaction, the texture is nice and non heavy, size is quite big compared to other eye gels, would recommend it.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

This eye cream is of very good quality, I use it twice a day, its texture is very pleasant and it absorbs into the skin immediately.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Refreshes and absorbs instantly …. Keep it in the refrigerator for an extra cooling sensation!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Arrived sooner than expected, too!

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very beautiful and has strong praise. A customer request is very beautiful I like it 😍😍😍 A customer request that smells like it is very easy to use and its quality is suitable for them The size is suitable and the age is average The shape of the package is beautiful and the benefit is noticeable and the composition is very beautiful and the coverage is also the same The color is suitable and the texture is soft No Concerns Long Lasting Care Refreshes Benefits Routine Relaxes Feel Repeat Quantity Folic Acid Energy Ingredients

81f48c28-28e0-4e6c-b1ec-0bd329aaaaf2
7a6ad24a-aecf-467b-b4d0-4e5cecf5a64f
295da6db-b20e-4da1-b277-009d5f595f39
7fb7f6c1-2d47-455d-979d-3392477cd252
Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I have never tried this brand before, and when I studied the composition of this gel, I decided to buy it. But how big was my disappointment when I read the ingredients on the can. In fifth place is Phenoxyethanol. I avoid this component in cosmetics (it was not listed on the site). In addition, its amount should not exceed 1%. And if it is in 5th place, this means that all of the following components are in very small quantities. Also in the gel are other components that were not listed on the site, and which I avoid - these are acrylate, polysorbate and alcohol! I would not have bought this gel if the manufacturer had given the store a real list of ingredients. I no longer have confidence in this manufacturer, as he deliberately places the list for advertising better than it really is. Yes, then there are peptides, extracts and healthy oils - but all this is in microscopic quantities. The smell is gentle, cucumber, applied well. But composition is important to me.

0e360b69-dd50-4e1c-a493-d3e98177b523
ec49ccbd-5307-41da-b893-afa3521e1340
Posted on May 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I saw comments on the Internet saying that this product is good for dark circles, so I bought it and tried it. After trying it, it felt refreshing and not greasy. It’s good. After using it for a few days, it may have a psychological effect. I feel that the dark circles seem to have faded a little bit, and It has a lot more capacity than ordinary eye products, like

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

It has a tremendous amount of product and very good ingredients. I like that it has a dispenser since it is more hygienic. If I helped you please mark YES.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I decided to try a new brand, I liked the composition - peptites, jojoba oil, plant extracts, silk proteins, the volume is large for an eye cream. I think it is able to deal with swelling and maintain hydration. It absorbs well and is not sticky.