PL

Posted on Sep 15, 2022
Love in a jar

I’m so in love with this scrub smells wonderful gentle enough to get the job done . Not greasy leave my skin with a light sheer glow

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I haven't tried this body scrub yet, but it looks like a high quality product. hope I will like also the scent of this scrub. because I really love the smell of honey. hope it's a gentle scrub that suits all skin types especially sensitive or dry.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

The quality of scent is lustrous. It feels good to use especially those with dry skin. It is gentle

Auto-translated from Arabic

I expected the size to be larger, it surprised me small once. I think it is enough for more than 3 times to use on the entire body

4c5bbc94-e8d9-4c73-bf82-6f26290597a1
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Moisturizing sensitive aaaaaaaa the scalp does not fit the hair breaks off its structure is strong the benefit is strong the packaging is beautiful and packed tightly the age is good the size is very good the quality is very excellent.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The scrub is very pleasant, the skin is soft. No feeling of tightness. I took off one star because of the strong smell, although it is almost not felt afterwards.

Bashy6
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Frankly, I don’t know about the smell, the use, or the quality, but I saw it new and I saw its image and sense, it will be good because I had already taken the same idea and it was good. I don’t know if it suits sensitive skin or not, but you can look at the composition in detail for the product. I will come back to amend the comment, God willing, after use. Literally bad girls, it never peels off, you feel it is a little sticky, and it smells like a candle.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I liked it very much. Soft scrub. The quality is normal. Use for 3 days. The smell is sweet. The size is medium. The package is full. Soft formula.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The packaging is a bit small compared to the price and the benefits are good

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The first time I order it, but for a start, it smells good