PL

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
My holy grail

I’ve been using the Soon Jung line for about a year now and when I saw they released the Centella line I had to try it!! And I’m happy to say that it is their best cleanser so far, it’s the best cleanser for sensitive skin and the best cleanser when it comes to price and size (250ml is crazy!!!). I don’t think I will be changing cleansers any time soon. So worth it!

Haven't noticed any special benefits from using this centella version in comparison to the original Soon Jung Whip Cleanser. I do like how this one comes in a larger size though. If you're new to the Soon Jung line, all of these products are fragrance free, extremely gentle (so would be ideal for people with sensitive skin), plant based, and great for all ages (could be a good starter line for young children).

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I had the original version but wanted a huge size because I love it so much. I used it in 3 months. There is not a huge difference between the original and this version in terms of how it looks or feels. There are calming benefits due to the Centella which helps soothe and maintain the skin moisture barrier. I would highly recommend this for sensitive dry skin. It's so gentle. This is my favorite cleanser of all time an dive purchased too many to count. I hope it is never discontinued.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This will last a very long time! I only use it for my morning cleanse, I don’t think it’s “strong” enough for an evening cleanse after my oil cleanse. Leaves skin soft and hydrated, not dry. I’ve been using along side tret and it helps calm redness and irritation. I’ve been using for almost 2 months and am only gone through maybe 35% of the bottle - will last a while

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My favorite k-beauty cleanser. Very gentle for sensitive skin, does not dry out skin even if I use it twice a day every day. No flavor which is benefit for sensitive skin. Package is easy to use and transport. Great supersize of 250ml

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I use it twice a day, it is very gentle, does not dry my skin and has calming properties. I do not like to change my cleansers often so I do appreciate the size, I believe it will last for 2+ months.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It’s good quality,size and package . I like the benefit of it . I use it as daily moisturizer. It’s amazing for sensitive skin and it’s gentle for the skin.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Really mil/soothing cleanser that lasts long (great value)/size. On my 2nd bottle and will purchase 3rd.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

My skin looks calmer right after using it, will repurchase

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love this face wash! Great product for sensitive skin! Recommend it