PL

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It's a really balm, not cream. And I like to use that texture. I don't need a lot of product for all face and neck. It's rich but not oily or heavy. I don't feel any scent. Works great for my combo skin. Good choice for summer. This balm also calms my rosacea so if you have the same skin condition try this cica balm.

I've learned to be patient and not expect an overnight difference in skincare, but this is an exception to the rule. My skin is sensitive, and I believe my skin type to be combination - my T-zone is oily, but the rest of my face is dry, especially around my eyes. I use this product sparingly, and a little bit goes a long way. There is no detectable scent. I dabbed this on around my eye area and wore it overnight under a set of re-useable undereye patches, and I noticed a difference the next morning! I hadn't realized that area was dehydrated. I've decided to reserve this for the driest places of my face where a heavier cream is needed. I imagine this would be very helpful in dry climates and seasons.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great rich balm for dry and sensitive skin, easy to use, rich texture with no scent, benefites for irritated skin

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Super soothing balm. Not greasy even though it provides deep mositurization. Love using this with retinol

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I really liked the composition of the balm in the description, so I decided to buy it. Panthenol, squalane, centella. The texture of the balm is quite thick. It is quickly absorbed, does not leave a sticky layer. When in contact with the skin, the balm turns into a gel and is absorbed. Non-comedogenic, suitable for combination skin. But you need a little more of it than a regular cream or gel, so it runs out faster. I use it mainly at night, but I haven't noticed any extraordinary healing effect. Moisturizing - good, soothing after retinol and acids.

b0694faa-877c-4617-ab2e-dbe3f30588d6
280d2f0b-21c8-4986-9d6f-5e5866ef270f
Posted on May 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I am 42 years old. I always buy creams with centella and panthenol for spring and summer because I am allergic to the sun. Perfectly soothes the skin. Dense but not greasy. My daughter is 18 years old, she also liked the cream. Definitely, I will order more !!!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

I used it more than once, I did not notice magical results, but its moisturizing is strong and there is no strong smell, its high quality, the packaging is easy to use and its size is suitable as the size of a hand cream.

Betsaida
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

Very good cream, it is very gentle with the skin, it has no aromas, it leaves the skin soft and calm, perfect for all skin types