PL

Posted on Nov 3, 2021
Wearable & Unique (see below for shade list and color descriptions)

Etude House #CaffeineHolic PlayColor Eyes is an autumn-y palette that contains a surprising mix of shimmer, satin and matte eye shadows in shades inspired by coffee (shades are described below). Korean eye shadows skew towards orange / warm tones and this palette is no exception. The colors are lovely warm, peachy, rusty wearable shades with good color-payoff and exceptional intensity. There are surprising and interesting pinkish rose-gold mustards and coppers, too. A good variety of shades and textures - wearable and unique! The shades are: #Takeout Without Syrup – satin golden brown; #Nutty Cloud - matte warm medium peachy brown; #Extra Toffee Nut – glittery rosy copper; #Decaf Coffee – sparkling rosy brown; #Coldbrew Latte – matte neutral brown #Salted Caramel Latte – matte reddish medium brown; #Ice Cube Latte – matte rusty reddish brown; #Black With Extra Shot – deep sienna red-brown #Up All Night – glittery (gorgeous!) medium/deep brown; #Extra Caffeine – sparkling satin deep brown.

318ae005-0c28-41a7-82d2-c7471217cffc
23022b74-c808-474b-a258-a2140e559d6c

Lovely combination of mat, shimmer and sparkly shades with good color pigmentation and little or no dust. I’m impressed by the quality of these eyeshadows! So versatile and the compact case is easy to carry in my bag for a touch up on the go! Excellent affordable brand: I will buy from Etude again… if my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me! Many thanks 😊

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

More than coffee this palette reminds me of a warm chocolate, it blends like a dream, lasts all day, colours are beyond my expectation... it is small, compact, does not take a lot of space. I particularly like shimmers, they perfectly complement the matte colours! It is truly an adorable little palette...

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

So beautiful super pigmented eyeshadow palette. Lovely warm colors, great variability of mattes, metallics and even glitter shadows, in love with this brand !!!!

e00b2dbd-58f7-47d1-a820-f3e7f81b3694
3449e79b-1f1c-41ec-ab3c-1740239d6f59
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Very good pigmentation. Warm autumn colors to play with. I love the glitter one the best makes ur eyes sparkleee

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Highly pigmented and I like the fact that it's on the smaller side and not a huge palette

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Colors are great. Very good pigment and stays on well.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

One of the best palettes from Etude~The colors are so suitable for winter~

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Auto-translated from Portuguese

It's the third palette of the Play Color Eyes line that I've bought, again with great quality. The packaging is very cute and the colors are beautiful and well pigmented. I bought it for my mom but I almost got it for myself.

83d4155f-c4b4-4593-8692-c8e3c8f94e43
Posted on May 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's cheap and the color is good, and depending on how you use it, it will be a very beautiful color! !! My eyelids didn't get rough and I'm only using this eyeshadow now! It's nice to be able to change the variety depending on your mood and your clothes!