PL

Lucky Clover
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I love just about everything I have tried from this brand. I have used the collagen cleanser and decided to try the egg next. I use this every other day or so when I have had a long day at work or am really sweaty, otherwise it may be too much for every day unless you're really oily maybe. It's a giant size so it takes forever to go through!

‏Overall this facial soap is fine. A few things to its credit: the texture is very pleasant and resembles a cake frosting, cleans the face well, the size of the packaging is very impressive and economical because you don't need much for a use and it will probably last a long time. ‏ Now a few things that bothered me: the smell for the first time was unpleasant but then became neutral, second thing it doesn't foam and it's more like an paste what I like less and last thing after use remains a bit dry feeling. ‏ So in conclusion, the product is above average comers to other products on the market but not the best I have used.

bcd00101-7431-4f68-b0a8-c334bddec533
87b9d653-4ff4-4183-9074-d72505321f6b
a175a6a6-6000-4004-8d62-98f46580f110
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I was breaking out and was looking for a new cleanser. So, I bought this. I have oily skin, and when I used this my skin became clearer. Maybe it's because it's gentle for my sensitive skin? I'm using this everyday, and it moisturize my skin. You don't need much, so you get so much for the size and the cute packaging is also nice.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Excellent cleanser, I use it several years in a row and it makes my skin real really clean and soft. Doesn’t dry skin out. The price is the best here too.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have Asian Skin Type and oily in T Zone. This cleanser works well for me and it's not oily. No break outs so far but if you have dry skin, I think it will make your skin more dry...

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

i love it! the best foam cleaner. make your skin soft and clean

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I found this just okay. It makes my skin oilier sometime later after I use it. I would not repurchase this one. On another note, the Rose cleanser from the same brand is one of my favorite cleansers.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

My daughters like it. This is worth for the price

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Make my face squeaky clean. May be dry for some people. But I like it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Love that you only have to use a pea size amount. Very nice on my skin.