PL

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I bought the lavender oil together with the grapefruit and mint oil. I use it after the shower, the lavender is perfect for evening time to relax. It is a high quality oil, the lavender scent is very natural and fresh. It is the first time that I use this brand and I am very pleased with it. I use the oil when i am still a bit wet after the shower, that way you need very little oil and it goes very fast to spread it out. It helps to keep the skin soft and subtle.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Love this stuff. Gorgeous scent, i like to breath it in on my skin before going to sleep. Quality is top notch. Use it every night. It's a good size bottle and package is easy to open and close. Suits any age, sinks in and moisturizes. Works for my sensitive skin too.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

quality pressed oil at an economical size/price, but i suspect the jojoba oil has made the oil too heavy. more almond oil would be better, but overall it's pretty nice when thinned out with water/toner. will be going back to necessaire body oil after this due to the dryer oil blend which makes it absorb like a dream!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

So nice to use it after shower/before bed. The scent is so divine and relaxing. Also love that it’s cruelty free. EO products are all high quality!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I love this product and had a hard time finding it in stores. So pleased when I found on iHerb, at reasonable price. Moisturizers and seems to make my skin warm when applied. Scent is an added pleasurable experience

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Soothing scent and fast absorption. I use it after shower and sometimes just put it on as a fragrance before going out as the scent is super lovely.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

J'adore! That is all. Well ok then........I love the smell of the essential oils, it leaves my skin so nourished and moisturised and I smell divine!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Nice smell and good moisturiser for skin👍🏼highly recommended… i use it for my hair and my skin

0d714327-45ae-4f96-abee-3733723d798e
2f59638b-3e8c-463f-9460-a298b90b592a
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is okay as a body oil, but the scent is not my favorite. The base oil is safflower, which is supposed to be non-comedogenic, but I have found that if I use it even on my neck I get breakouts on my face.