PL

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on Jan 17, 2022
Helps digest gluten!

I give these to my little girl (10 years old) who has some stomach issues and has trouble with digestion. USE: Whenever she eats gluten she has one of these either right before or right after the meal. They taste great and we have no complaints! it's easy to take and tastes good. Once we tried these pills, her problems went away! Now we have a way to narrow down what is causing her food intolerances.

Kids love this brand, i do not need to remind them to take everyday...body can absorb all the goodness faster since it is chewable...highly recommended!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I bought this for my child who has frequent stomachache after eating and it helped her. I tried myself too few times and it does soothes this uncomfortable little fight in the stomach (indigestion). I will order again.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great flavor, probably helped. Didn’t take long enough to tell the difference. My son used this before we cut out gluten out of his diet, he was constantly feeling, full and nauseous after eating. He took 2 of these after every meal or snack.

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

I have a four year old son that was very speech delayed, he would say and most two or three words at a time and not so clearly. Within two days of taking this with every meal he is comuncating very nicely, speaking full sentences, he does not tantrum the way he used to. In the past I did see some improvment from taking cod liver oil and things to improve focus but nowere near the results from enzymes. As a plus after taking it for a some weeks his bowel movments are more regular and dont smell as bad as they did before

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

My daughter has some issues with digestion, and gets "backed up" quite often. Having her take these after a meal every day, she now seems to be regular. I cannot tell you how much of a relief it is that she isn't struggling or in tears, afraid to go potty. These have been a lifesaver!

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Using it as a part of our antiparasite program. Stool started to be exactly what is expected to be.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great quality. Used a few times. Worth trying but wasn’t for us. Great brand and taste wasn’t bad. My child liked it. End of review

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

Another really great product from Enzymedica. The taste is good but I gave my children the enzymes from Renew Life and they loved it so much (teddy bear-shaped with cherry/berry flavor) that I struggle a bit to get these ones going. Not that is a problem of the enzymes at all, just kids' preferences. Both products work. When my 6 year old eats protein or fats if I don't give it to her, we notice the difference on her stools.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I really liked the product at a great price and quality! I recommend it to everyone for purchase