PL

Yuliaptrv
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Amazing foundation! I love that is not as ashy as a Collagen one and it’s 100% my favorite without any doubt. Has medium coverage and dewy finishing with a smooth hydrating texture. Perfect for a dry , normal and even combination skin types ,who’s looking for everyday foundation. Definitely you need to set it with a powder as it’s very creamy-gel formula . And the size is impressive-100 ML is like triple of any foundation on the market .

I like the scent, I am using this good quality foundation, the size is big, good for my age as I am mid 30’s, the color, composition,texture is very amusing. I like the packaging and the coverage last for more than 12 hours

f29f1783-dcd0-479a-8212-58bc14d21afe
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This enough foundation has a lighter and more sheer finish than the original enough and the whitening enough. The whitening enough has the most flawless look. This one is sheer like a serum foundation and has a stronger smell than the others. I got #13 but it covers like a 21. I like it but prefer the original or the whitening. If you like a lighter coverage you can't go wrong.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Just wow, It makes the skin look very nice and smooth, it Covers the pores and doesn’t make my skin dry, I will buy it again and i highly recommend it

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Matches my skin tone surprisingly well, though it's a bit ashy. You might have to use a color-correcting powder over it. I also really like the scent - it smells like tea! Very pleasant. However, the coverage is very sheer, like a BB cream.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Easy to use, coverage is medium, size is big, good quality, color is dark

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

excellent coverage, easy to apply (just used fingers) moisturiser gives a flawless skin look. smells nice

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Perfect covering anr face prepare for pictures :)

Posted on May 27, 2022

good product, would recommend trying it out

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This product works like a tinter and leaves an ashy residue behind.