PL

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

At 73 yrs young and have had Fibromyalgia for over 15 yrs. SinceI learning that the mineral magnesium could possibly lesson my muscle cramps and help with sleep I have tried many different magnesium supplements. Emerald Labs magnesium has been the best for me. I sleep much better without having to deal with painful muscle cramps. I also seem more relaxed during the day. I believe the clean ingredients are the reason for the great quality of this supplement and will continue using it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

This product works well for me and my mother who is over 80. I can feel the difference in my muscles in terms of relaxation and I have less aches in my knees. It’s formula is bioavailable and I have no stomach issues when I take it on an empty stomach.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is a great product! It works better than other magnesiums I’ve used, it is very good quality, it helps me sleep through the night. I’ve tried many things this is very effective. It arrived punctually and on my doorstep. Thank you!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

This is not PURE magnesium glycinate, but rather a blend of glycinate and oxide (hence the word 'buffered' on the label). This supplement made me very very ill. I would not recommend anyone to buy it! I had joint pain increase, my sleep was affected and there was no benefit at all. Save your money and steer clear of this company.

419a91bd-8ae9-464f-a2a6-bbac91343af0
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Like the taste. Blood tests after the course showed great results. Recommended

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

OK, just low magnesium dosage per capsule. I wish it contained more.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good product, reasonable price and nice for muscle pain.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Emerald Laboratories is my favourite brand because it does not contain harmful additives.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Like price, quality, and performance

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

really good product, I will buy more later