Page 1 - Reviews - Eidon Mineral Supplements, Ionic Minerals, Immune Support, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml) - iHerb
PL
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have been adding two dropperfulls to my water in the morning and I feel like it's helping!! Happy to be taking it especially with covid around!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Not sure if it does work, but I am glad it doesn't taste weird. I would buy this again because I like taking liquid pills over capsules.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I didn’t take it often, so no comments on the effect. I love the mineral composition and it is in liquid form which is easy to absorb by the body.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I bought this for immune support, I don't know if this works as I regret to buy this in liquid form which is not quite convenient comparing to capsule form. It taste like nothing but I always forgets to take it daily because I can't take it with my everywhere.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

I ordered this for my mom. It really boosts her energy level when she's feeling down, stressed or depressed. It's completely natural and there is no glucose. Many electrolyte solutions on the market contain glucose but this one doesn't. Good for people with diabetes. J.T.M----1.0.7

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I like all the products from Eidon Minerals. First I tried their Liquid Zinc, and since that is my most favourite supplement ever, I tried some other things from the same brand. This thing is great also, since it has great combo of selenium, zinc, silver! Bought it during this corona time.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Eidon Minerals products are my favorite. I chose this product because of the silver content to support immunity. For now I feel more energy.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Another great product that works well and is cost effective

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

An immune support blend, with silver making this a special formula.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Using it for couple weeks. Seems like working. Giving boost.