PL

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

this was nice. quality was good and ingredients are all real. the taste is nice. package is funny. use is obvious - eat it. and size is also good. however it all kind of sticks together like a glue, or just very sticky. hard to get it to have the consistency or texture of real homemade mashed potatoes. adding extra milk also doesnt help because then it gets soupy. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

I cannot find organic mashed potato flakes in my area, so I searched and searched online for the best deal. This is it. I've seen some negative reviews, but I think this product is great. And it's so easy...I just add water and butter and salt. It satisfies my desire for ORGANIC comfort food. I highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Wow. I really like this mashed potatoes. Even my 12 year old thinks this is super easy to whip up in just 5 mins without the stove. Just super hot water and cold soya milk and we have a supper meal in no time. Like this review if you find this review helpful. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like the quality organic ingredients in these mashed potatoes, they taste so good and easy to prepare. I add a bit of butter and bacon bits & cheese for the husband. Package size is a good value for two and will use for many side dishes, I will buy again and recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

The quality of this product was better than other less expensive packaged mashed potatoes that are on the market. The ingredients include onion and garlic flavors that improve the taste and make it less bland than other brands. The size of this package is relatively small (about 4 servings, if I remember correctly) - so keep that in mind when purchasing.

Posted on May 14, 2022

These are excellent to have on hand in your pantry. All you do is add butter / water / milk / salt / pepper and you are set. It has a good taste (like classic boxed mashed potatoes). I find that the size of the package is a great value for the price. Overall, this is a nice quality organic potato mix.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Edward and sons have delivered a fine product to my gaping face. That's how I eat. Like a demented reciprocating chicken head. And this is the perfect product for just that. Put some butter and salt on that bad boi, maybe some shredded chicken or whatever and mmmm...wait did I just kinda promote cannabalism? Nah f dat shiz. Prions need preservation not deterioration. Mad cows be sad cows

Posted on May 10, 2022

Clearly EVERYONE knows how good this boxed mash is as it’s frequently out of stock. A pantry staple, I’ve used this as a side as well as a pie topper, creamy mashed potatoes again from seemingly quality ingredients but without the peeling, boiling and mashing hassle! The taste is on par with regular mash and adding different ingredients and seasonings, this packet mix takes on a life of its own!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Unless you don't like the taste of garlic, you are better off buying the Roasted garlic version of this product, as it has a deeper, richer flavor. Just like with that product, you may find that the size of the package tends to be on the small side, so if you don't mind much about the quality of the mix or its granularity, you may be better off buying Bob's Red Mill potato flakes, as it is slightly cheaper, although it is way flakier.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I just add boiling water ! No need to add salt as there are,the onion powder,and pepper. I may buy again. I have not tried the garlic version yet and may try it.

e6975b39-f46a-4b88-81dc-26763999235c