PL

Posted on May 25, 2022
Rich tamari flavor

I live in Japan, where I can get a lot of rice crackers, but these stack up. Somehow they taste even better, knowing how they are made with no added oils and oven-baked. I also love how they are low-FODMAP and gluten-free as they are made with tamari instead of soy sauce. I personally love putting cheese on these (even though it would shock my Japanese friends). They are very thin and delightfully crunchy. I do recommend storing them in a ziplock bag after opening to preserve the crunch.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is my first order for this cracker snack. I really like them... I love the flavor or the Tamari seaweed with the brown rice. The composition of these ingredients tastes very good. They are fresh and crunchy and guilt free as well. I love having quality snacks with good healthy ingredients... They are my go to crunchy when I'm looking for a little guilt free snack. My only concern, or complaint if you will, is the packaging... once it's opened its hard to close and keep totally fresh. If there were a zip lock to close after opening to keep fresh. Other than that... this snack is really great.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Tasty and healthy snack! It doesn't gives you the greasy feeling after eating as compared to potato chips, something to have when you are hungry between meals. One thing to note is that, it is made in Thailand, although the brand is from US. This is my 2nd purchase, somehow the taste is slightly different. It has a slight artificial taste to it. Can't explain why, but quality and everything are the same. Good substitute for unhealthy chips.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love this snack. I tried the Tamari and also onion/garlic. Both are great when you get a salty snack craving. I eat them plain. Fresh. and crunchy . Ingredients are simple (no junk). Good for vegans too. i Herb has a good variety of flavors.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My absolute favorite cracker without gluten. So crispy and so much flavor from the tamari and seaweed. And whole grain brown rice too! I can eat the whole pcackage in a day if I'm not careful!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It tastes really really good! The simple rice biscuits with a little fat only. You don’t need to worry about the calories because it’s only a little! The ingredients are simple too

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Imagine you just need to eat 7 pieces and calories still 60. Isn't that amazing? Now I am guilt-free when I get addicted to eating snacks.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Repurchased a few times. I couldn’t stop once i started eating this cracker. The taste of seaweed isn’t strong enough but brown rice made me feel less guilty.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

We had these with our meals. I think it’ll go well with most savory items, and one can easily use them as canapés too, just add may be seafood stuff - I think it’ll go well, or may be cheese and diced tomatoes.