PL

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This was a hard to find product. So glad we were able to get it. WE used it to make NY style bagels. We put it in the water to cook the bagels as well as in the dough. It gave the bagels a great texture and a unique NY taste.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This Barley Malt Syrup is absolutely Delicious and it really takes me back in time. It reminds me of the Carnation Malted Milk powder that I use to put in milk, except this Barley Malt Syrup is extremely healthier for you and addictive. It is so easy to make and you can take a teaspoon or more of the Malt Syrup and mix it or stir it with a glass of milk and add just a little bit of Stevia powder. The taste is unbelievably delicious and it is a top quality product by Eden.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I was very pleased with how this product was packaged for shipping. It arrived in a box with the product wrapped in sealed plastic as well as wrapped in sealed bubble wrap to protect from breakage. I used it to make homemade bagels and it was perfect in the recipe adding the right flavor for an authentic tasting bagel!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I like to bake bread from time to time, and barley malt syrup really adds a nice browning effect to the loaf. The benefit of barley malt is that it's good food for the yeast in the dough, or so I've heard. As for the package, it's a glass jar, but iHerb does a great job at keeping it protected with bubble wrapping. The quality is great. It's consistent across batches, sticky (oh man this is sticky!)--much more stickier than honey. I think a little will go a long way, so I'm happy with this purchase.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I love its taste; it's authentic and organic. I supplement it with peanut and almond butter as my breakfast meal. I really enjoyed the quality overall.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

We've been using Eden's barley malt for many years. iHerb is the best place to order it, well packaged, great price. If you've only used this for baking, try adding it to maple syrup, tastes great and thickens the syrup.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

My dad says this is way cheaper on iherb than what we can get locally (Singapore). He uses it to make the most delicious malt loafs.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I use this in breadmaking and it's more expensive on every other internet source I've found. None of the health food stores in my area carry it, so I'm thankful the iHerb does!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Buy this for making bagels. Hard to find this in my local area. Definitely makes a difference when you use this in the dough and water bath.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Got this to make bagels. Since I couldn't find malt barley syrup in grocery stores near me and Amazon had it at a markup I was happy to see it at IHerb.