PL

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

This gomasio is wonderful! My husband uses it daily on brown rice and eats it together with a cup of organic Miso soup. I think the Japanese use it for longevity -- must be the seaweed ingredient plus the sesame seeds. It's a convenient size, lasts a long time, and tastes great! It seems like the highest quality -- it stays fresh tasting forever.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I sprinkle this over protein bowls and salads mainly, give a tiny crunch and fragrance. Adds more interest to boiled and scrambled eggs too. But does not add any saltiness.. Comes in glass bottle with flip lid, its huge amount and i think will last me for couple months. Please click on like if this review helped! Thanks

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

LOVE Eden products; quality company with a good reputation. I discovered this and will continue to use it sprinkled on salads, vegetable dishes, etc. It packs a lot of nutrition and adds so much flavor! It also comes in Garlic which is also very good, but I use the Seaweed more for the iodine and calcium it contains. Great size glass bottle too.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

One of my go-to products! This is the perfect size to keep on my kitchen table. I add this to many of my meals. It’s incredibly versatile & can be added to so many dishes. I like the few & simple quality ingredients, & will continue to purchase this product again, & again!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

It is OK. It has mostly sesame seeds and have strong smell and taste of sesame seeds. Honestly, I was not expecting it and now I am scratching my head trying to see where I can use it. Use it for rice or fish, sesame smell and taste is overwhelming.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The size and package are fine. The taste could be better, even though one feels the seeds and algae not so much the salt. Composition could have maybe a bit more salt, but perhaps it targets people with low-salt diets. I use it often for salad recipies and tastes well.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This seasoning blend is ok, but not so great that I would definitely purchase it again. The packaging is nice; one side to shake, the other to pour or spoon out. It is mostly sesame seeds and salt, with some seaweed, so the predominant flavor is salty toasted sesame seeds. We've used it to garnish soups, salads, and veggies. This comes in a glass jar, and it was well wrapped in bubble wrap during shipping.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This is amazing! So tasty, you can sprinkle it on almost anything 😋 a steamy cup of rice, grilled fish, pork, salads. I got this a few days ago and it's on my cart again for my next order

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This was a great surprise. The Bottle is a great size, perfect to top so many dishes, I use it on top of salads, sushi, stir fries and so many dishes! Delicious sesame seeds with the added benefit of mineral rich seaweeds. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I used to make Gamasio . Because it was so labor intense I stopped doing it.It’s a wonderful thing that Eden Foods makes it for me.