PL

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I know it's a lot more expensive than the normal supermarket Soba noodles but this one is definitely just the 1 ingredient! Normally soba noodles in supermarkets are a bit of buckwheat and the rest is mixed with flour, so I'm happy to have found 100% buckwheat! I guess it's nice to treat yourself to something good once in a while! the taste and texture is perfect for making Japanese dishes!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Eden Foods Organic Buckwheat Soba is one of only a few Soba that ingredient is 100% buckwheat. Makes a huge difference in quality and the nutty taste of soba. I use these to make both hot soba and cold zaru soba for dipping in tsuyu. Definitely will repurchase since cold soba is perfect summer dish during hot weather.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I boil these, mix in a heaping teaspoon of Shiro miso (the lowest sodium miso I've been able to find, mix in the miso, drizzle some olive oil and mix again, then voila. Delicious. Honestly, since it's just me, I cook it in a small pot, drain the pot, mix everything up in the pot, and eat it straight out of the pot (lightweight old fashioned farberware type pot). It makes for a very quick, very satifying meal, and there is protein in the soba, which is awesome.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

My coop sells a similar Eden Foods product, BUT it's not 100 percent buckwheat like this product is. I'm gluten sensitive and I find that I can eat these Soba noodles with no issues. Likely not everyday, but for me (we're all different in our tolerances) they are delicious every now and again. Glad I could find them on my favorite online store, iHerb!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Simple ingredients, just buckwheat, and no wheat flour. It makes the noodles more likely to stick when cooking and harder to work with, but pretty much the only option for gluten free buckwheat soba noodles. Taste and quality is otherwise excellent. Recommend this product highly if you need a gluten-free product.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This soba is different and made of 100% buckwheat - most of the soba noodles are made of blended mix of buckwheat and wheat - it is hard to make the dough to stay stable. Therefore - this product is excellent choice for gluten-free, soba-only noodles. In Japan it is pricey and outside of Japan it is not easy to find - rather unique high quality 100% soba noodles available for shipment worldwide in Iherb. You will get the best of minerals, nutrients and natural iron boost. Top it with shredded daikon radish (starin the bitter juice) mixed with drop of tamari + lemon juice and powder with dry seaweed or even canned iwasi sardins - get the best for your nutrition. I love soba-maki: basically the same as rice rolls, but you roll the cooked soba noodles (add cucumbers, avocado, any thing of your choice) and cut in pieces as conventional sushi rolls. Enjoy! :)

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Excellent! Where I live, Soba noodles are really hard to come by, so I was happy to find these in iHerb. Even better is that they are 100% buckwheat.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Love it, great taste. I can't find 100% buckweat soba in my country, so this one is super as far as ingredients are concerned. Excellent quality.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

Buckwheat is a pseudocereal, which is a type of grain that doesn’t grow on grasses but is used similarly to other cereals. It is gluten-free, a good source of fiber, and rich in minerals and various plant compounds, especially rutin. As a result, buckwheat consumption is linked to several health benefits, including improved blood sugar control and heart health.

8ab0c3c8-9159-427c-9ed1-e0eb35888811