PL

Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Perfect eye-brushes set 💖🤍

Good quality, perfect size and easy to use. Comes in a normal paper package. Their texture is soft since it is made of soft hair composition. Their type is for eye-make up and more make up benefits & concerns ; they have a lovely pink & off-white color which makes them so special and suitable for any age. 👏🏻

4b7f7451-a374-4deb-97d1-da97ce6de6d5
2fed52fd-c08f-4876-98cf-7d21dc271bff
0d96f473-7008-405c-bb8b-3e2546d4ab0e
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

These are good, however my expectations were way higher for this brand. My first make up brushes were from Ecotools and most of them are still good up until this day, although I used them for 12 years. Nothing about them is luxe, however don't get me wrong, these are still good for this price.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Good quality, i use it for eye makeup , size perfect , age long time i use eco tools it is so good , package amazing , nice color , type eye brushes , texture good and soft

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The quality is very good soft texture and easy use it Either the size same as the high brand also it delivered me in a plastic bag for me it’s a good type

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great quality. Nice texture and beatufull color. Eco concern, composition and package. Easy to use and i love the product. You can use for diferent makeup creations.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Love it!!! It is my first set of eye brushes and I am happy with the quality and color and size. Will use it with pleasure.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Wonder quality for the price you pay. love the size, easy to take for the travel, also, it is easy to use for the beginners,

Posted on May 23, 2022

Ecotools has really good cruelty free products and these brushes are no exception. Very soft, easy to use and very beginner friendly! I used them with both high end and affordable palettes and they worked for both. Overall, a good brush set for the price!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Very good, I like this so much! I have been using them lately.