PL

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Via Dr Berg's youtube recommendation I bought this and I am grateful. I have swollen prolapsed hemorrhoids, I was in bed for a week, so painful and so swollen that I cannot stand and walk properly. After 3 days, 30 drops - 3x a day, 50% of the pain was gone and the swelling had significantly reduced, after a week, no more pain swells anymore and kept on reducing, creams and ointments did not worked for me, still have prolapsed but no more pain and still continuing to use it. I highly recommend this product based on my own experience on hemorrhoids. I believe God can heal me of no doubt but I believed also that God created medicines and thankful for the people who discovered this stone root for my miracle today. Hemorrhoids can be really painful and disabling. I hope you find your way out thru Stone Root.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The Stone Root has dissolved the frustration of my inner swollen veins, which I have tried everything for a very long time and nothing worked! I was accepting this aggravation was for life, until the Stone Root gave me the best results of that aggravation gone for good! Dr. Berg is a genius with the wealth of the knowledge to lead us away from the corrupted food industry and he truthfully shares with simplicity of how and what our bodies require. I lost 30 lbs in 28 days, without starving nor crashing with those awful sugary cravings. Intermittent fasting really works, superbly - at least it did for me!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Bought this after watching a YouTube video where Dr.Berg recommend stone root for hemorrhoids. My mother was in great trouble due to the ailment. Ordered it with great hope. My mother herself have asked to order more bottles of it. I would like to thank Dr.Berg, iHerb and the manufacturer of this wonderful medicine.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I listened to Dr Berg on the herbal supplements for haemorrhoids and since then I have been searching for this item. It was not available then. I watched out until I a few weeks after. I had to purchase two bottles and I didn't regret it. The taste isn't bad and it works so fast that you get relief within a few minutes. It kind of relaxing also.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Heard a lot of good things about Collinsonia for hemorrhoids. I like this one though because there are no fillers in it compared to capsules. I also feel that liquid preparations are more bioavailable to the body than the dried herbs. I am buying again because I believe in its action, which is many faceted, including varicose veins.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Great quality stone root drops, which can be difficult to find. I haven't used this product long enough to know what kind of benefit it will have on me long term, but there are no negative effects noticed so far and I am hoping this supplement will help with unwanted calcifications. It has an odd taste (I mix it with warm water) but nothing unpleasant, just a bit odd.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought it based on the video of Dr. Berg and it works EXTREMELY well! Better buy this product earlier than wasting money on other useless products!

Posted on Jan 11, 2021

I can't recommend this enough. I purchased this for my partner who is suffering from gallbladder issues and a gallstone I've bought here on iHerb quite a few times already. It has honestly reduced her gallbladder attack symptoms (she hardly gets one now). In her recent ultrasound test, the stone has now got a crack through it which the Dr believes the stone could be breaking and may dissolve over time. We will definitely continue with this product and I highly recommend to all those with gallbladder stones and even kidney stones. If you found this review helpful, give me a thumbs up. If you found my review helpful, feel free to leave me a thumbs up. Also if you're interested in checking out my other honest reviews and recommended products, you can do so by visiting my iHerb profile.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

it smells just like it is. a bitter root. but the taste is not that bitter. i discontinued taking it because i started feeling noxious after taking it. i don't know if it's the one causing my nausea but it says right there on the bottle to discontinue if you feel unusual symptoms.