PL

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I’ve been taking garlic supplements for a while now since covid started. And my doctor recommended this brand. Although it’s a bit more pricey than the old one I’m taking, it has more health benefits as per my doctor. So spending a bit more for health.

80109a0d-af1f-4f63-aedc-e9de6d36f0aa
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I like this brand although freeze dried is costly. Only issue with this garlic is I don’t know how much allicin it contains. But freeze dried should be more potent than regular dried.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is some good stuff! No where else can I find garlic like this with the quality of allicin.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I'm taking this as a natural selenium supplement to combact mercury toxicity. Seems to be working.

Posted on May 1, 2022

nice fresh way to have organic garlic. it is as pure as can imagine

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

This is the only garlic supplement I will take. Recommended by Anthony William, Medical Medium. That means it's the best on the market.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I like it because it doesn't have toxic fillings.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

came fast and in good condition. recommended brand by my friend.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

..i like this garlic tablet and will purchase again.. freeze dried is the best way to have it, and i like the aroma from the capsule as i have it..

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

Found this to be a great product. Garlic good for so many reasons. Some cannot tolerate in food, yet want the benefit without the aftertaste.